The Istituto Osho Miasto APS (the Institute), in relationship to the dangerous situation that has arisen with the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with recent legislative provisions, has adopted all the measures necessary to combat and contain the spread of the new virus in the workplace, implementing all the safety measures that must be adopted by those present in order to achieve the objectives set by Annex 9 of the D.P.C.M. June 11, 2020 and the various ordinances of the President of the Regional Council.
To enter in Miasto a proof of one of the requirements of the Green Pass (certificate of recovery, vaccination or swab) is mandatory.
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 67 of June 16, 2020
- DPCM June 11, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 65 of June, 2020
- Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces of June 9, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 61 of May 30, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 60 of May 27, 2020
- Resolution of the Tuscany Region nr. 645 of May 25, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 59 of May 22, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 58 of May 18, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 57 of May 17, 2020
- DPCM May 17, 2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 48 of May 3, 2020
- Shared protocol for regulating measures to combat and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace – 24/04/2020
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 38 of April 18, 2020 (revoked)
- Ordinance of the President of the Regional Council n. 33 of April 13, 2020 (revoked)
- DPCM April 10, 2020
- DPCM March 22, 2020
- Law decree March 17, 2020, n. 18
- Shared protocol for regulating measures to combat and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace – 14 March 2020
- DPCM March 11, 2020
- Law decree February 23, 2020, n. 6
The Istitute has informed all employees, members, participants and guests of the security provisions adopted by displaying specific blue coloured information notices in the entrance and in the most visible places throughout the institute to immediately attract one’s attention to the topic.
In particular, the information concerns:
- the obligation to stay in the assigned accommodation in the presence of fever (over 37.5°) or other flu symptoms and to call the family doctor and the health authority;
- the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to enter or being able to stay in the Istitute and of having to declare promptly where, even after entry, the dangerous conditionexists (symptoms of flu, temperature, origin from areas at risk or contact with virus positive people in the previous 14 days, etc.);
- the commitment to respect all the provisions of the authorities and the Institute on entering the facility (in particular, maintaining the safety distance, observing the rules of hand hygiene and maintaining correct hygiene behaviors);
- the commitment to promptly and responsibly inform the Istitute of the presence of any flu like symptoms during the performance of the work or stay/participation, taking care to remain at an adequate distance from the people present.
- The body temperature can be measured by means of a thermo-
- For guests arriving with their own vehicle, measuring body temperature will take place at the time of check-in in Reception, for guests using the shuttle service body temperature will be measured before boarding the vehicles owned by the Istitute.
- The signing of a co-responsibility agreement is requested and in the case of shared accommodation, it is necessary to sign a further declaration of responsibility.
- For those attending a workshop/training: at the discretion of the facilitator, the temperature may be measuredeach day at the start of the first session of the said workshop/training.
The protective mask in the Istitute, however, is mandatory:
- In closed spaces where several people are present, with the exception of the meditation rooms;
- In open spaces when, in the presence of several people, the interpersonal distance is not guaranteed (1.00 meter).
In the above two cases, protective masks, including medical (surgical) ones, can be used.
PERSONAL HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS – GUESTS AND STAFF
- Wash your hands frequently using the appropriate sanitizing GEL or wash your hands in the bathroom with soap and water. Use only disposable towels, there are pedal opening waste baskets witha disposable bag insitu.
- Before entering any room, it is mandatory to sanitize your hands with the GEL made available near the entrance.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Practice respiratory hygiene (sneezing in a tissue or elbow avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions).
- Avoid the indiscriminate use of bottles and glasses.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid antiviral drugs and antibiotics unless prescribed by your doctor.
- In all indoor areas, the use of a protective mask is mandatory except for accommodation and meditation rooms.
- Sanitize hands often in a completely general manner and especially when working or touching non-sanitized surfaces.
- Communicate with people who have surgical mask that they must not enter into a space of less than 1.00 meter with people who have a FFP2 mask with valve as this mask does not filter the outbreath.
- Even in the open air, the interpersonal distance of 1.00 meter must be respected.
- In the toilets the social distances of 1.00 meter must be respected and therefore access will be limited to one person at a time with the exception of the toilet outside the reception.
- Guests and internal staff must fully comply with the Covid-19 signs posted on the wall and on the floor, during the entire phase 2 emergencyperiod.
- Do not stay in corridors and narrow passages, where a distance between people equal to or greater than 1.00 meter cannot be guaranteed.
- In outdoor areas, at a personal distance of not less than 1.00 meter, the protective mask need not be worn.
The Istitute carries out ordinary daily cleaning in particular in the areas in which food and drinks are prepared and administered as per the HACCP self-control plan. In addition to the normal daily activities of cleaning the rooms, an extraordinary plan is prepared for sanitizing the places differentiated by type of room. Sanitization is carried out by using anti-viral products recommended by the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ethanol at concentrations equal to 70%, or chlorine-based products at a concentration of 0.1% and 0.5%). Sanitization is not carried out by an external company but by an organized internal service, and for this, special registers are prepared on which all interventions are noted.
ACCOMMODATION: The sanitization of the accommodation is carried out on a daily basis on the surfaces as referred to in the previous point, at each guest change however, all the surfaces of the room and furnishings are sanitized with careful disinfection of the accessories present. There is a change of linen including mattress covers, sheets, pillow covers, blankets and anything else used and all will be washed at a temperature of 90°.
RESTAURANT KITCHEN AND FOOD COUNTER: The cleaning and disinfection of kitchen surfaces is carried out as often as required by the HACCP self-control plan. At the food counter, in addition to the sanitization required by the HACCP self-control plan, the front surfaces that can be touched by customers and the Plexiglas protection panels are sanitized after every 10 guests.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL TABLES: The tables must be cleaned and sanitized after each use, avoiding as much as possible reusable and non-disinfectable utensils, containers and tablecloths. Oil, vinegar, and various seasonings, will be served directly by the staff. Only the salt and pepper dispenser will be delivered to the guest, which will be sanitized before and after use by the service staff.
SHARED BATHROOM/TOILET SERVICES: For shared use of bathrooms and toilets, given their nature in the Istitute, cleaning operations have been introduced and will be carried out at least three times a day. In the toilets, a sanitizing product without the need for rinsing will be made available for guests to use before each entrance.
TRANSPORTATION: The Istitute’s vehicles, for the shuttle service or not, will be sanitized before each use on the surfaces most touched by the driver and passengers e.g.: steering wheel, gear lever, display, knobs, buttons, etc.
MEETING ROOMS: Before each individual meeting, a general cleaning and disinfection of the room and equipment will be ensured, in any case always between one customer and another. The linen used must be replaced by each user, and will be washed at a temperature not lower than 90°.
In the case of a person with COVID-19 inside the institutes premises, the areas will be cleaned and sanitized according to the provisions of circular no. 5443 of 22 February 2020 of the Ministry of Health, including the ventilation.
The ventilation and air conditioning systems, in relation to the filtering parts, will also be subject to sanitation before being switched on again. The sanitization of the filters will be performed at intervals of not over 4 weeks. Air conditioning systems, if technically possible, should totally exclude the air recirculation function. If this is not technically possible, measures for the exchange of natural air must be further strengthened or technology introduced that can guarantee an adequate healthiness of the air flow.
In reference to the Buddha Hall meditation room, to benefit the air conditioning system, a filtering system has been installed that eliminates germs, bacteria and viruses.
Constant ventilation of all rooms is guaranteed, with particular reference to the bathrooms/toilets, changing rooms, dining hall, offices and all work areas with workers/guests.
Where there are rooms without a window, the constant operation of the fans is guaranteed.
SYMPTOMATIC PERSON MANAGEMENT IN THE ISTITUTO
- In the event that any person present in the Institute develops a fever and symptoms of respiratory infection such as a cough, it must be immediately reported to the office.
- A mask (with FFP2 protection) will be made available, to be used once the suspected case of infection with COVID-19 has been detected.
- Contact the following numbers by phone:
- 800 556060 Toll-free number for the Regional Health Service
- 1500 the Ministry of Health
- Proceed with the quarantine of the suspected case in an isolated room.
- No medicines of any kind are to be administered.
- The guest is not sent home, to the emergency room or to the attending physician.
- Keep the person in the pre-established space until the arrival of the Health
- The Istitute will collaborate with the Health Authority for the definition of any “close contacts”.
In the case of the presence of a person with COVID-19 within the facilities of the Institute, the aforementioned spaces will be cleaned, sanitized and ventilated according to the provisions of circular no. 5443 of 22 February 2020 of the Ministry of Health.