Craniosacral Biodynamic® 1
The primary respiratory system
Themes: rebalance the body, strengthen your resources, rebalance energy,
14 December 2020
20 December 2020
Module 1 is resource and health oriented.
It addresses the state of the practitioner and the development of perception.
Students learn the necessary skills to come into appropriate relationship with the health of the organism and with its expression, the primary respiration.
The emphasis is on facilitating the vitality within each of us, encouraging a fuller expression of life and of our potential as physical and spiritual human beings.
- History and evolution of craniosacral work
- Fulcrums and presence
- The state of the practitioner
- Establishing a safe relational field
- Developing perceptual and listening skills
- Biodynamic principles
- The primary respiratory system: anatomy and functions
- The neurocranium
- The Breath of Life
- Primary respiration and its manifestations
- Settling into stillness