An experiential journey in which the Reichian theory supports the work and, in a loving and supportive atmosphere, it is possible to relax the tensions present on a physical and energetic level that prevent us from perceiving nourishing sensations of pleasure and joy.
In Pulsation we allow both outward expression and expansion with active bodywork and an inner relaxation, a deep let-go in silence and meditation, where trust is felt as a welcoming-in of life.
TOPICS COVERED WILL BE
- Pulsation and Counter-Pulsation;
- Understanding the De-Armouring process;
- The Feeling Pairs: Anger/Love, Fear/Trust, Pain/Pleasure;
- The Emotional Types by Charles Kelley;
- Exploration of the belly and the pelvis;
- An introduction to the Self-Direction and Purpose work