Osho Family Constellation Basic Training 1
Category: training/formation, residential, 2021,
Themes: explore the emotions, free yourself from conditionings, strengthen your resources, relating,
14 September 2021
19 September 2021
Osho Family Constellation is a Family Constellations Basic Training that is developed in 3 modules that take place a few months apart, so that participants can have enough space to let their learning settle and deepen their inner process.
Everyone will be able to work on their own personal issues and will be able to get to the bottom of the problems of their family system. In addition, everyone will be actively involved as representatives in the constellations of others.
The basic training, although modular, should be considered as an organic unit. It is therefore not possible to participate in individual modules and participation in the entire path is required
of the 3 modules exactly in the order presented respecting their structure.
Finding our individuality and going beyond our personality to be able to live our own life necessarily implies a deep work about our original family system.
Osho Family Constellation Training heals our roots and helps us find the right place in the world and in relationships through awareness. It allows us to develop our true potential thanks to a deep understanding of the hidden and powerful bonds with our original family systems, which often limit us in different aspects of life without our being aware of it.
Topics dealt with in Module 1:
- Morphogenetic and information fields and phenomenology of family systems
- Personal, collective and spiritual Conscience
- Orders of love and their importance in family systems and in life
- Balance between giving and receiving
- Law of belonging
- Categories of Feelings
- Understanding the dimensions of “innocence and guilt” versus “responsibility and conscious love”
- Entanglements with ancestors and excluded family members: identifying and disentangling them through constellations about our original family
- Perception exercises and first steps into the morphogenetic field
- Healing of the interrupted movement to the mother
- Language accuracy and its reconciliatory effect