Craniosacral Biodynamics is a therapeutic approach to self-regulation and to more harmony in body, soul, spirit. It is a profound and respectful method of working on the body.
The program of Craniosacral Biodynamic® Training is in 7 seminars of 7 days each. It allows a spread of information and teaching over time, to give space to feedback and supervision, to absorb the material and to deepen the experience.
The Training is open to both professional body workers and to those who are interested in an experience of deep contact and healing.
MODULE 5: Topics
- Embryonic development of the ventricular system and pharyngeal arches
- The viscerocranio
- The stomatognathic system: structure, functions and principles of work
- Relationship between the various structures of the viscerocranium, mobility and motility
- Resolution of viscerocranium inertia patterns
- The tidal field and the long tide
- Motility of the central nervous system and ventricular system
- The third ventricle and the ignition process
For a more complete description of the training: www.craniosacral.eu