A deep journey dealing with the experiential stream of the Training, divided into three modules, each accessible as a stand-alone experience. We will present the Reichian Theory that underlies the work and in an atmosphere of love and support, we will be able to relax tensions and blocks in the body and the energy field, blocks which also prevent us from feeling positive feelings, pleasure and happiness.
In Pulsation we allow both outward expression and expansion with active bodywork and an inner relaxation, a deep let-go in silence and meditation, where trust is felt as a welcoming-in of life. In the third module the experiential exploration of Reichian Theory continues. The participants will begin to exchange sessions within the group, to get a feeling for the hands-on work taught in the Advanced Training.
Topics covered will be:
- Pulsation and Counter-Pulsation;
- Understanding the De-Armouring process;
- The Feeling Pairs: Anger/Love, Fear/Trust, Pain/Pleasure;
- The Emotional Types by Charles Kelley;
- Exploration of the belly and the pelvis;
- An introduction to the Self-Direction and Purpose work;
- Preview of the Advanced Training.